Thursday, November 1, 2012

Life is good

This past weekend I was a bridesmaid in the wedding of a friend I have known since age 11. I'm now 30! Out of her of 6 bridesmaids, 4 of us can say the exact same thing. Kinda cool right!

I consider these friendships a huge blessing.  When others ask about this specific group of friends & I tell them how far we go back often they are surprised. I've found it's not as common, but perhaps that's because I now live in a large city? I grew up in a small town. Either way, old friends or new friends, life is good when you find great friendship.

Here are a couple pics of two of my friends/bridesmaids. These two I've been friends with since we were 6 years old! Unfortunately I didn't get a pic of the bride on my own. I'll have to wait until the wedding photographer pictures are available.

Also, I decided to make a very last minute Halloween costume for my dog, Molly, to match my friend's little girls tutu :) Poor Molly, the torture she endures, haha!


No comments:

Post a Comment