Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Definition of Love

Thought I'd share the image of the front of a wedding card that I bought. I loved it so much that I had to take a picture of it.

Maybe I will copy the words onto a cute pillow that I make? Must find a good 'how to' on Pinterest decorative pillow making!

I feel I should personalize this definition with the following: getting up to drive to the grocery store during half time of the Broncos game when you are a die hard fan because your whiney girlfriend has a craving for pumpkin ice cream only to come back home & find her sleeping.

Yup folks, I am guilty of being that whiney girlfriend. Bless Kelly's heart, that really happened to him. Love that boy!

Also took a picture of the letter E while at the zoo. Let's face it, it's the best letter in the alphabet :)



No comments:

Post a Comment