Sunday, November 4, 2012

Lions, Tigers, & Bears Oh My!

This weekend was full of monkeying around. No seriously, it really was because I visited the zoo!   Hehe, I crack myself up!

always love walking around the zoo in great 80 something degrees weather. I can't wait for a few more weeks when the zoo puts on its annual Zoolights event for the holidays. Just give me hot chocolate and sneakers and I'm a happy girl while I wander around and gaze at all the pretty lights.

To top off the awesome zoo experience Kelly got pooped on by a bird & it landed on his toe which was full on exposed as he was wearing flip flops. Both an eww moment as well as one with a bit of uncontrollabe laughter!

At least it's considered good luck, or at least I was told that by my friend, Kristen. Maybe that will smooth things over once I tell Kelly that bit of info as I think he currently has a bounty on the bird's head, haha!

Here are a few residents of the zoo....



No comments:

Post a Comment